LaTAN uses high quality luxurious swimwear fabrics manufactured by an Italian textile group. Our fabrics feature enhanced protection from UV rays and offer excellent chlorine resistance. These fabrics provide amazing form to your body. In order to preserve your LaTAN swimwear we recommend the following care guidelines.
- Hand wash with a mild detergent soap.
- You may also wash in machine on the gentle cycle using cold water and a mild detergent, but hand washing is preferred.
- Lay flat, avoid wringing out your swimwear to maintain its shape.
- Avoid leaving your swimwear rolled up or soaking overnight.
- Avoid rubbing on rough surfaces that create pilling. Rough surfaces around pool areas can damage the fabric. Sit on a towel when sitting on these surfaces to avoid pilling and damage to the fabric.
- Do not put in dryer or apply heat, this will weaken the elasticity of the swimwear.
- Chlorine, sunscreen, and other lotions can damage the fabric, be sure to rinse immediately.